Angels Stadium of Anaheim – October 5 & 6 2019
Once again, Dennis Kuhl Chairman of Angels Baseball will be hosting a very special two day Wood Bat Baseball Event at Angel Stadium in memory of his father, Bud Kuhl. The event will take place in October with 100% of the proceeds going to local charities–see charity and benefactor page. The weekend will be two days highlighting local men’s wood bat baseball teams including Halo Baseball, Father/Son and OPEN player (by invitation) games.
ANGELS’ GREATS IN ATTENDANCE:
Former Angels’ greats will be dropping by throughout the day. Players who have popped into the dugout in the past include Hall of Famer Rod Carew, Chuck Finley and Bobby Grich.
$200 per player (minimum 13 players per team).
Fee includes the following :
- On field batting practice(8:30 a.m. both days) for that days participating players. Gates open 8 am
- Commemorative gift for all player
- Player access to the visiting clubhouse and batting cages one hour prior to your game. Batting Cages open all day with priority given to players. Clubhouse lunch served!
- Coolers and beverages allowed, and Diamond Club Bar is open for Beer, Wine and non-alcoholic refreshments.
- Free and unlimited attendance throughout the day for friends, family, neighbors, co-workers (aka Hecklers).
- A BBQ meal provided by Katella Grill served between 11 am & 5 p.m. The BBQ is free for all players and is available to anyone in attendance for a minimum donation of $10.00 for adults & $5.00 for kids.
- The opportunity for family photos on the field between games (limited amount of time available).
- Athletic trainers on site.
AFTER PARTY FOR ALL ON SUNDAY! On the Diamond Club Patio!
Players, friends, family, guests from both days…all invited to celebration Sunday, from 5:30-7:00ish. Katella Grill will host heavy appetizers, Bar will host drinks (your coolers are welcome!) kids movie on the screens, corn hole, music…and our famous silent auction will close at 6:45. Relaxed, casual…not even a shower is required! Every year we have had to vacate early…this year the big house is ours!
NON PERISHABLE FOOD DRIVE:Once again, the South County Outreach Food Pantry will have containers on hand. We encourage participants and guests to please bring a non perishable item as we help local food pantries stock up for the holiday and winter months.
GAME SCHEDULE: Saturday
Game 1: 11:30 am. OC Grays vs Team Elite. Gates open at 8:00, including visitors locker room. On field batting practice starts 8:30 am for players only. Outfield kids welcome to catch.
Game 2: 2:30 pm. Halos 40’s vs LA Athletics. On field batting practice only held at 8:30 am. Game 1 may still have lockers being used in visitors locker room. Batting cages available. Club House lunch served, or Katella Grill BBQ on the patio.
Maximum 2 hours 45 minute game time limit!
GAME SCHEDULE: Sunday
Game 1: 11:30 am. Halo Baseball Club 50+. Gates open at 8:00, including visitors locker room. On field batting practice starts 8:30 am for players only. Outfield kids welcome to catch.
Game 2: 2:30 pm. Father/Son Game. On field batting practice only held at 8:30 am. Game 1 may still have lockers being used in visitors locker room. Batting cages available. Club House Lunch available.
Sunday: After Party immediately following Father Son Game. All players and guest welcome to join (see comments above.)
Silent Auction all day.
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS:
You must print, complete and email the waiver(s) below to email@example.com or fax: 657-464-6021 or bring to stadium.